Tuesday, July 8

Are you a Coffee Addict?  

0 tickles / ticked



That is the question...Are you a coffee addict?

If yes, this is really an informative video on coffee for you to watch and of course also for non-coffee addicts too. It answers a lot of questions if you're drinking too much and if drinking coffee is safe even if you're pregnant. It evens shows a segment on what is the effect of caffeine to your system once you drink your cup of joe.

Speaking of drinking too much, I also can't believe how that guy in the video drinks 7-8 shots of espresso daily. My heart would be pumping at an alarming rate if I drank that much. I'd be awake all night and for a guy that panics fast, I'm not sure how I'll be able to handle the anxiety attacks. How about you? Are you also that kind of a coffee addict?

*Apologies if the size of the video for some may be too big, something's wrong with the MSNBC video.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 tickles / ticked: to “ Are you a Coffee Addict?