Tuesday, July 29

New Contact Form for Coffee Tickle  

2 tickles / ticked

Coffee Ticklers who would want to leave a comment/suggestion or just drop a message to say hi you may use this form. I'm trying it out, hopefully it doesn't affect any loading speed. I would appreciate any comments/suggestions and I will try to use them in my blog to further improve it. Thanks! Tickle Away to a Great Day!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 tickles / ticked: to “ New Contact Form for Coffee Tickle


  • July 30, 2008 at 3:32 AM  

    It looks very professional.

    REENASHWINA


  • July 31, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

    @REENASHWINA

    Thanks! Kontactr.com's website is quite slow in loading in some days but I have used it before and it does get the job done. I saw it in bloggerbuster, the one I got this template from.