Monday, July 28

New Template and Logo for Coffee Tickle  

0 tickles / ticked

First, I'd like to thank everyone who has viewed and subscribed to Coffee Tickle. It has been an exciting and fulfilling first month and a half of blogging and I am looking forward to writing/posting and sharing with your anything coffee related or just about anything as long as I can and as long as you support me (I know you will). This has been a great experience for me and it has been a pleasure having a coffee tickle moment with everyone.

Second, I had to change my template because I really felt that it was really cluttered. I just couldn't choose the right one but I felt that this would be really nice even if it is the same with my other blog Pinoy Coffee Tickle(Please support that one too if you want to learn more about the Philippines). I also updated my logo, which is the logo I use for my Entrecard. So what do you think of the new template, logo and feel? Should I stick with it or use another one?

Comments and suggestions are really welcome and appreciated. Send them to coffeetickle@gmail.com. Thanks so much for the continued support! Hoping for more Coffee Ticklers out there! Let's all have some fun a have a great day with coffee. Tickle Away to a Great Day!

Oh by the way, I am still doing the Part 2 of my "How To Create a Distinct Brand For My Coffee Shop" entry. It will be up within the day...:)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories