Thursday, August 21

Coffee Video Thursday #9: Adam Wade on How to Get a Free Starbucks' Iced Coffee  

2 tickles / ticked



I just saw this video by Adam Wade and it's about tips on getting a FREE Iced Coffee from Starbucks. Was he able to get the free drink? Just watch it..:) But what I can share with you is his "three plan attack" to get that free iced coffee.

The 3 Plan Attack:

1. Go in there with confidence!
2. Compliment the barista.
3. Is Ray working?

I'd have to say that my favorite would be the third one..is Ray working??? Lol! That was a great line to get a free coffee unfortunately it didn't work. I just think it would really be hard to get a free iced coffee since I had a friend who was a barista, he didn't treat me to one but just gave me a discount and lined up for me in order to punch in his code or something. Although my mom used to just ask for free coffee whenever she goes to Peet's! Maybe it comes with age or she just knows how to ask. Nevertheless, I still love that line and would want to try that next time whether it be Starbucks, CBTL, Peet's or wherever.

What's your favorite attack to get your free iced coffee?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 tickles / ticked: to “ Coffee Video Thursday #9: Adam Wade on How to Get a Free Starbucks' Iced Coffee


  • August 21, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

    I got a free drink by looking confused and saying it was my first time in there. I later realized it was my actually my second.


  • August 22, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

    Did you get free coffee after making the video?

    You know if you were to act like you knew another customer who was paying with their Starbucks card that would get you free coffee!