Tuesday, September 9

Coffee Mug Tuesday: Show Off Your Coffee Mugs (12th Mug)  

2 tickles / ticked

Marimekko Unikko Coffee Mugs Image
This is the Marimekko Unikko Coffee Mugs which has the signature Unikko Flower Pattern. It is such a nice set to have for your whole family as each can be assigned one color and some extra mugs for your guests. The design makes this a fun coffee mug to have. Even if its design is a flower, I don't mind having one like this...not at all. I think that the design really catches one's attention in a very good way and something that you can be proud of while drinking your coffee or tea.

This is one mug that can make your day a great day. What's great about this mug is that it is only $10.00 each, great price huh?


Other things to know about the mug:

Porcelain
Measures: 3-1/2" tall (9 cm)
Holds: 10 oz (29.5 cl)
Dishwasher safe

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 tickles / ticked: to “ Coffee Mug Tuesday: Show Off Your Coffee Mugs (12th Mug)


  • September 12, 2008 at 3:23 AM  

    I love these mugs! I am a mug collector myself so I can enjoy my coffee in all possible forms and i pick up the mug depending on my mood on that day (i have over 150 mugs in my collection, pity i have no nice camera to show them off) ...ive noticed that i do have a tendency to pick up a particular mug depending on how i feel...i would definitely pick up one of these on a nice sunny day (even if its cold) when i feel happy :)


  • September 17, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

    yup these are really nice and they look really fun to have. Something that can really brighten someone's day..:)