Thursday, October 16

Coffee Video Thursday #17: Star Trek for Colombian Coffee  

1 tickles / ticked





I must admit I was never a Star Trek fan that's why I never knew that they were endorsing Colombian coffee. It's just funny how their captain, Sulu, just had to get his coffee since there were no more coffee left in the ship after the last cup broke because of the turbulence. They had to go back home which was light years away just to get coffee. Needing his coffee, Sulu couldn't wait any longer and when he was told that they should fly apart, then he said:

FLY APART THEN!!!

LOL! What a funny line! I just love these kinds of commercials. Hope I could find more like this especially related to coffee. Until our next Coffee Video Thursday...

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 tickles / ticked: to “ Coffee Video Thursday #17: Star Trek for Colombian Coffee