Thursday, October 9

Coffee Video Thursday#16: Laser Coffee Video  

0 tickles / ticked



Here's a video I saw in Youtube where two guys heat their instant coffee with their big laser machine, which I think is really cool to watch. To actually try it? I might be a little hesitant on that but if we are heating our food in a microwave then heating coffee or tea using that laser is I guess okay.

I am not that knowledgeable when it comes to laser (anyone who knows more about this please share with us thanks) and technology but this looks like something that we will see more in the future and maybe in our coffee makers(the laser coffee age or something) and other household appliances.

And one more thing, for the fun of it I counted how many minutes it took to heat the coffee and it took around 19-20 seconds per cup. I was expecting it to be shorter but through more research they could make this thing smaller and faster. We will just have to wait and see..

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories