Wednesday, June 25

Coffee Video Thursday - Folgers Old Coffee Ad  

0 tickles / ticked

First of all, I would like to thank all those who have visited and joined my community and also those who have emailed me. Please continue sending your suggestions as I will try to add or use them in our community. Thanks again!

I have been watching some coffee commercials lately and decided to add a new part for this blog. It's called Coffee Video Thursday since I will be uploading coffee videos (mostly commercials) every Thursday (still Wednesday for some). These videos won't come in any particular order, anything that I think will be good for entertainment will be great. If you find any videos offensive just email me all right? :) I hope you enjoy this new portion. Tickle Away to a Great Day everyone!



This was during the 1950s and you could see how different the story/plot of the commercials were back then. In this commercial, Harvey just asks his wife for a decent coffee during his birthday. After being compared "rudely" to how the girls in the office make his coffee, his wife talks to her friend and asks for advice. Then her friend advises her to try Folger's Instant Coffee since it "tastes good as fresh perked!" So she surprises Harvey and they have a happy dinner and of course a happy ending.

I would just like to say that this commercial may be offensive to some, especially women. This was taken in the 1950s and I am sure that this kind of commercial will get lots of complaints if made these days.

So there you have it, I will be posting new videos every week so watch out! Enjoy! Thanks for watching the 1st episode of Coffee Video Thursday!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories