Wednesday, June 18

Tickle and Ticked? What??  

0 tickles / ticked

So you might be wondering what's with tickle/ticked replacing "comments." Well, basically what I wanted to do was I really wanted to hear from you all whether it may be good or bad. And as far as comments go, it sounds more on the negative side so I decided to play with the words from Coffee Tickle and add Tickle and Ticked.

What's the difference?

Tickle - Just put the word tickle anywhere on your "comments" and everyone would know that you find the entry informative, relevant and very useful.

Ticked - Use this if you feel ticked by the entry posted or if you feel that it needs improvement.

I may get some ticked remarks from you..it's ok!:) I want to hear from you and know what I can improve on. Thanks in advance everyone! Have a great day!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 tickles / ticked: to “ Tickle and Ticked? What??