Sunday, July 20

My Coffee Ice Cream Wish (I had it this weekend) List  

1 tickles / ticked



During the past weekend I started craving for ice cream but I wanted either a chocolate or coffee flavored one but all I could find was the chocolate. It was all good since you can never go wrong with chocolate. You see, I really think chocolate and coffee are like brothers since..Wait! Don't get me started there. Anyway, since I couldn't find any coffee ice cream/gelato the other day I decided to make you all want coffee ice cream RIGHT NOW so I compiled some coffee ice cream links that has ice cream shops, recipes and anything related to coffee ice cream. So here it is "My Coffee Ice Cream Wish (I had it this weekend) List"...

The retailers:

1. Indulge in the quality of Starbucks in rich ice cream.
2. "...so rich it's hard to believe it has only half the fat of classic Häagen-Dazs ice cream."
3. Swensen's for some Turkish Coffee Ice Cream
4. Some of that Cold Stone Creamery..
5. Citysearch's Best Ice Cream (SF) Editorial Winner, Bi-Rite Creamery & Bakeshop.
6. Coffee Health Bar Crunch, Ben & Jerry's Top 10 Best Seller.
7. BR's Jamoca is a classic.
8. "Award Winning Ice Cream" by Bombay Ice Creamery.
9. Lizzy's Homemade Ice Cream
10. Keeping the kids off the street with Taharka Ice Cream.
11. Brazilian Coffee by McConnell's.
12. Want some of that Kemp's Caribou Coffee.
13. Pazzo Gelato got "Voted LA's best by LA Weekly"
14. Let's go to Rome for some coffee and coffee ice cream.
15. Not all coffee ice cream, but the 10 best ice cream parlor in New York.
16.Delicieuse, a taste of French Ice Cream in LA.
17. Have a Coffee Break with Blue Bunny.
18.For my favorite (so far), the Seattle's Best Classic Javanilla Shake. Here in the Philippines, they use Arce Dairy Coffee Ice Cream.

Food Blogs and Coffee Ice Cream Recipes

1. Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream and Chocolate Cardamom Tartlets by Tartelette.
2. Another great looking Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream by cafefernando
3. You'd love to know this Coffee Ice Cream Recipe.
4. If you're not eating out in NY, you better try this at home.
5. Try this Coffee Gelato Recipe
6. The Perfect Scoop Ice Cream by Elise.com
7. Cuban Coffee Ice Cream with Dulce de Leche just sounds really good!
8. Whisk's Coffee Ice Cream and some KroomKaKe!
9. A Vegan Ice Cream Paradise.
10. A "Novice-Baker's" guide to Coffee Ice Cream.

I am sure by now you're already craving for some coffee ice cream RIGHT NOW right? Go treat yourself to one or make your own. Hope you enjoy it:)

I know there are still a lot of links out there that I haven't seen so if you know of any, please send the links to me and I'll post that links together with yours...Thanks!

Image Source: www.noteatingoutinny.com

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 tickles / ticked: to “ My Coffee Ice Cream Wish (I had it this weekend) List


  • July 21, 2008 at 4:09 AM  

    Nice list; I gave it a thumbs up on stumbleupon. I absolutely adore coffee and will be trying out some of these recipes.

    BTW, I've tagged you for a meme. http://seychellesliving.blogspot.com/2008/07/7-facts-about-me-meme.html

    Obviously, it's not a must, but it would be nice to know more about you.