Monday, September 22

Coffee Mug Tuesday: Show off Your Coffee Mugs (13th Mug)  

1 tickles / ticked

As some of you know I went to Thailand last week and of course I couldn't forget bringing some coffee mugs from there. Due to budget constraints and weight limit I was only able to buy 2 mugs but both of them are nice and I am excited to show them to you. Tell me what you think all right?

I had to get this when I saw this..a Starbucks Bangkok Mug! Nice! After this one, I plan to collect this kind of Starbucks mug wherever I go.



And here's my favorite..

It just look like a plain looking mug..nice color though..




But look at what you'll see inside...a Shark! It was the only one left that time and it was only 29 Bhat (less than 1 dollar) not bad for a design like that huh?



So there are the two coffee mugs that I bought in Thailand. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 tickles / ticked: to “ Coffee Mug Tuesday: Show off Your Coffee Mugs (13th Mug)