Thursday, October 2

Coffee Video Thursday #15: A Coffee Prank for the Office  

4 tickles / ticked


Coffee Prank for the Office - Watch more free videos

Watch this video where this guy teaches you how to do a coffee prank in your office. This is such a great idea for those who feel like creating some mess in your co-workers' desk. Hmm...I am not really encouraging you but have fun!:) haha

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 tickles / ticked: to “ Coffee Video Thursday #15: A Coffee Prank for the Office


  • October 4, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

    hope nobody will do this on my office table !!!


  • October 4, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

    @Carnation

    Same here..so this also serves as a "guide" somehow to warn us that whenever there's an inverted mug on our table don't lift it..:)


  • October 4, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

    Let's see...I think that was my paycheck, the report I was supposed to turn in last week, and my letter of resignation.

    Good one!


  • October 5, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

    Not the paycheck!!! lol nice!:)