Thursday, October 23

Coffee Video Thursday #16: Lisa Nova's coffee addiction  

2 tickles / ticked





This is the first time I've watched a video blog/series of Lisa Nova and I must say that I enjoyed this one and I'm looking forward to watching more videos in youtube page. While looking for some coffee videos, I was intrigued with the number of views (700,000) that she has for this video so I watched it. It didn't disappoint..so you better watch it too.

In this video, Lisa Nova gets addicted to coffee because her neighbour offered her some. That was her first time to try coffee and she got addicted and she started having lots of energy, of course, in an exaggerated way. There must be something in that coffee that made her really addicted in just one day and had her begging for more. Funny video everyone!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 tickles / ticked: to “ Coffee Video Thursday #16: Lisa Nova's coffee addiction