Thursday, July 3

Too Much Coffee on Your Mouse  

0 tickles / ticked



I was doing some research the other day (Yes! I do the research for you guys so you can just sit back, relax and read) and saw this Ristretto coffee mouse from early 2007. I didn't know how to react when I first saw it but it sure wasn't a positive one. Talk about an ugly mouse - the beans just don't go well with it.

I give the design 2 thumbs down but I guess a positive here is that you wouldn't have to worry about staying awake while working on a paper or a project late at night since the coffee aroma from the beans will help you with that. Well, unless your hands sweat too much and somehow changes the smell of the coffee beans. Hmm...I think that was just wrong! Anyway, tell me what you think about this coffee mouse. Coffee Tickled or Coffee Ticked?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 tickles / ticked: to “ Too Much Coffee on Your Mouse